Buy VIP Tickets Online
(Limited quantity available, get them while you can!)
Become a sponsor
1. Download the Sponsor Packet
You may fill the sponsor form out online and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or -
You may also print the form and mail it to: Homer’s Foundation - P.O. Box 20200 - Amarillo, Texas 79114
2. Make your pledge.
Pledges can be made online:
Pledges can also be made by check and mailed along with your sponsor form.
Make check’s payable to Homer’s Foundation
Why become a sponsor?
Homer’s Backyard Ball is the primary fundraiser for the Homer’s Backyard Ball Foundation, a non-profit corporation. Homer’s Backyard Ball is a high quality outdoor musical festival that supports Homer’s Backyard Ball Foundation, which provides financial support through grants, fundraisers, and events to community organizations that provide financial assistance and services to area youth for disease research, life opportunities and physical or personal enhancement.
Since 2000, this event has grown by leaps and bounds in attendance and enthusiasm. Held the third Saturday in May; Homer’s is truly one of the most unique Texas Music Festivals around. A multi-band lineup is scheduled to include Texas Music acts from Amarillo and across the state. An IBCA Sanctioned BBQ cookoff brings teams from all over Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico. Homer Wear is HBB’s own clothing line, which is for sale during the event and online throughout the year. Sponsor Alley serves as the VIP area that allows our sponsors to get out of the heat, mingle with other sponsors and band members, eat, drink and enjoy the music. Each year a unique theme is established. This allows the cook teams, vendors and attendees to create a fun and exciting atmosphere. We continue to provide an enjoyable, safe and eventful day for the many fans of Homer’s and Texas Music.
Benefits to the Sponsor
- Create goodwill toward community involvement;
- Promoted extensively in an expansive area including all of the Texas Panhandle, South to Lubbock, plus Eastern New Mexico and Northwestern Oklahoma
- Areas of Promotion includes, but not limited to:
- Radio PSA’s on Amarillo and Lubbock radio stations, live broadcasts, live radio remotes the day of the event, live remote ticket giveaways;
- Website promotion (i.e. - www.homersbackyardball.com)
- Television promotion on TV stations that cover the Texas Panhandle, Eastern New Mexico and Northwestern Oklahoma;
- Billboard Advertising;
- Magazine and Newspaper ads;
- Day of Event Promotion;
- All billing will be through Homer’s Backyard Ball Foundation, a non-profit corporation. Checks made payable to Homer’s Backyard Ball Foundation or HBBF.
Sponsors may pay out their pledge, but are encouraged to have it paid prior to the event. All payments must be made according to the sponsor’s commitment on the pledge form or promised promotion from Homer’s Backyard Ball will not be completed.
Your Opportunity to help our Area Youth!
HOMER'S BACKYARD BALL 2017 - 20TH ANNIVERSARY
SPECIAL BENEFITS TO SPONSORS:
- ALL LEVELS OF SPONSORSHIP may display their banner at Homer’s Backyard Ball and will have their logo displayed on the website.
- LONESTAR receives special recognition as Headlining Sponsor on all media & Main Stage Scrim advertisement at event.