Homer's Venue Details
Alcohol and Concessions
Beer, wine, water and concessions available for purchase on-site. Valid and current driver’s license is required to purchase alcohol.
Re-entry is not permitted except for designated emergencies and severe weather conditions. If you do leave the event at any time – you will not be allowed back in without purchase of a new ticket.
- Folding chairs/bag chairs
- Pop-up tents
- Sunscreen and bugspray in non-aerosol cans
Non Permitted Items (Violators are subject to citation and ejection)
*Patrons are subject to inspection of person, parcels or clothing
- Outside food or beverage
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana or illegal drugs
- Glass bottles or beverage cans
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind (e.g. guns, knives, bats etc)
- Bullhorns and noisemakers
- Animals (except registered service animals)
- Remote controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) aka Drones
Venue security is located throughout the facility to ensure a safe and secure environment. All security can assist with any questions or concerns. On duty officers will be the only individuals able to carry a weapon on venue property. Concealed or open carry weapons are not permitted onto venue property.
Event goes on as scheduled, rain or shine. No refunds except in the case of event cancellation.